Thursday, March 5, 2009

:: U.N.I.T.E.N ::

Been quite very busy lately. One thing after another. Few tests, assignments, incoming finals. Sigh .. sometimes I just forget how tiring being a student is. Heheh... but I guess it's just normal. Especially it being the last few weeks of the semester.
  • ROBOCON
    1. design cct cards (?) --> need to learn to use DeepTrace first
    2. missed both the PCB Lab demonstration --> got class meh ~~
    3. I will be staying back till 11th May to help the team
    4. the competition's on 5th May @ Stadium Melawati, Shah Alam
  • Assignments:
    1. SnS
    2. Islamic Studies
    3. Thermo's tutorials
    4. E2
  • Tests:
    1. Thermo yg baru abes
    2. ade lagik lain ke? tah laa huhuh
  • Managing life as it is . .
Hmm tapi after listkan balik sumer .. xde la cam busy sgt pon actually. Cet .. aku cakap je busy .. cam x sgt pon . . . maybe it's just my time management dat needs refinements.

The final starts on 23rd March. THIS 23 MARCH!! Just a few more days. 23 - 5 = 18 more days. Afraid dat I'm not really prepared for it. 18 days, divided by 5 subjects = about 3 days for each subject.

AND the ticket, I still can't collect my exam ticket. Need to pay this semester's accomodation first, around rm1000+. Though actually MARA owes me 5000+ for the first semester's fee, so I actually dont's need to pay anything, but it's gonna be less hassle by just paying than trying to convince them like I did last sem. Anyway, even this semester's fee haven't been deducted yet, as usual. JPA's done, but not MARA. So I don't know when I'll be given my 1st semester's fees.

Life . . . just passes you by without you realising it.


2 comments:

alya said...

work extra hard for this coming semester. banyakkan doa & mengaji. InsyaAllah jalan dipermudahkan and terang hati :D.
chaiyok² tawfiq!
p/s : u too, alya work extra hard for my master :'(

TOPeX said...

tq ~~

(^-^) will do my best!!

ads

:: FiQ & AyA ::

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker