Monday, November 24, 2008

Holiday o holidays

After a long silence, suddenly this will be the last week of my 1 month sem break. Whatever happened to the 2nd-half of my semester? Next week I'll be starting my 3rd semester here in UNITEN. Settled my accommodation. I finally got a room in C1, though it's tid worse than my previous room.
  • no window. Yup, u read right, my room got no freakin' GLASS WINDOW, just an empty hole where a glass window shud be!! Why on earth would the prev occupant rid the room of a glass window, I have absolutely no idea. Now I'm faced with muscle cramps due to the night's cold air. *sigh*
  • The shower head's gone missing, a normal occurrence, also it's urm . . . 'tombol(???)' to turn the shower on. Had to use a spanner to turn the shower on. HOW COOL IS THAT?!!
  • The toilet's lamp's out (like my old house's shower room.)
  • The wardrobe mirror's also missing. Maybe the guy before had problem with seeing his own face. *sigh*
  • The study tables are missing 1 chair. The lounge's sofa set is also missing one single seater.
I'm now own some PC hunting mode for SAFF. The company got some computer allocations for 2008, so I have to get few computers, some Office & AutoCADs, and maybe a storage solution, a server maybe, or just a simple RAID-able network storage device. Hmmmm. Been to the Mines yesterday, bought a 19" widescreen for Kak Shidah at JB's office. Will bring it back this weekend. I'm actually test-driving the LCD right now!! :D Though, I seem to be unable to take the 'base leg' off for re-storage. -_-"
  • LCD for kak shida (done)
  • 4 mid-range computer, no CAD, just basic office stuffs
  • 4 autoCAD LT licenses (did you know each copy of LT '09 costs almost 5k???)
  • 4 MS Office licenses
  • Digital storage solution for archiving old drawings, meeting minutes, letters, etc. (should I get a server with RAID SCSI HDD? or is there a network storage device capable of RAID? I'm going for RAID coz one of the office's portable drive just broke down again, & with it all the crucial data within)
On another note, the exam's result will be announced within this week. DOKI² shimasu!! All I can do now is pray & hope for the best!!

Till next I feel like writing, adios!

1 comment:

TOPeX said...

hey, I got the base leg off!!! heheh!

ads

:: FiQ & AyA ::

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Daisypath Next Aniversary PicDaisypath Next Aniversary Ticker